Saturday, October 30, 2010

Victoria's Secret - The Fireside Long Jane Pajama


My new favorite pajama ~ I live in these babies. These are Victoria's Secret's take on the old school "Long Johns", only they're called "Long JANES"- how cute?? These come in about 10 different prints and are so warm, soft and cuddly, you'll never want to take them off. I have 2 so far and am slowly pacing myself to get more and more. They are such high quality and also have the softest velour trim, which is an awesome touch. My ladies know, when you're married/in a relationship, you don't want to go to bed in an oversized t-shirt, baggy pants, zit cream AND a hair wrap ;) We want to keep it sexy, right? But who wants to go to bed in silk and lace every single night?? That's where these pjs come in. They are very fitting and figure-flattering (my husband loves them), not to mention SUPER comfy and cozy. VS's PINK line also has a one-piece thermal pj that is adorable. It comes in several prints, too, but the all white with the red kisses is to die for. Here are 3 of my favorite Long Jane styles, other than the one pictured above: 1 , 2 , 3 . Who doesn't want to wake up on Christmas morning and open presents wearing these?? I mean, come one now!

2 comments: