Thursday, October 28, 2010

Aveda Brilliant Emollient Finishing Gloss


I've been using this stuff since high school. It is something that simply I could not do without. Back in the day, I was at the Beverly Center at the Aveda store and one of the consultants asked me to sample how this serum feels on my hands - and the rest is history. Ever since then, Aveda's Brilliant Emollient Finishing Gloss has been a staple for me. The consistency is light and non-greasy and the scent is heavenly. I flat iron my hair so much, that I was always on the lookout for a product that would make my hair shiny and healthy looking, without weighing it down. I cannot imagine ever flat ironing my hair and not following it up with this. After I blowdry my hair, I squirt 2 pumps into my hands and rub them together, then I run my fingers through my hair. I then proceed to flat iron and after I am finished, I apply one more pump of this serum through my hair and on my ends before I wrap my hair. My hair smells divine, feels unbelievably soft and has no fly-aways. The tiny little bottle lasts for so long - I've had the same one now for 2 years and it's still half full (or half empty, depending on how you look at it) ;) Check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment