Thursday, October 28, 2010

Mary Kay Timewise Age Fighting Moisturizer


I wanted to add this to my list as a cheaper alternative to my HG moisturizer, Kate Somerville's Nourish, which costs a pretty penny. I tried Mary Kay's Timewise Age Fighting Moisturizer for normal to dry skin when my neighbor gave me some samples. I was thoroughly impressed. Since I have dry and sensitive skin, I'm always looking for a thick, non-greasy cream that lasts all day long. This stuff does the trick. It has a great consistency, not too thick and not too thin, it is odorless and leaves my kin feeling so soft. I love to use it right before bed after I wash my face. I wake up with super soft and well-moisturized skin. After I re-wash my face in the morning, I apply this right before I put my makeup on and the application is flawless. The makeup looks very natural and my face stays moisturized all day. So if you don't want to break the bank for the more expensive moisturizers, try this one and you won't be disappointed.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this! I promise you I've been searching for a moisturizer that's not too oily, not too dry, and most importantly, fights aging!

    Mille

    ReplyDelete