Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Mixed Chicks!

This is my first product on here because it's probably the most I'm excited about. My daughter has very long and spiral curly hair. She loves wearing it down, but I never wanted to go through the rigmarole of putting 10 different products in her hair, only to have it look like an afro frizz puff ball at the end of the day! Then, someone at work told me about Mixed Chicks and our lives forever changed. Mixed Chicks Leave-In Conditioner is our holy grail, cannot live without, would die if they discontinued it - hair product. It works WONDERS for my daughter's hair and leaves the curls so defined, shiny, soft and it smells so good! Here's the deal: after I wash my daughter's hair, I leave it soaking wet, not towel dried (because the product distributes more evenly the wetter the hair is) and I gently comb it out. Then, I apply the leave-in conditioner to her hair and scrunch it with my hands. In order to achieve the best, girl in the movie Game Plan curls, we do not TOUCH the hair while it's drying. She just sits there. She doesn't move. J/K She can move but she doesn't touch her hair at all. Then we let it air dry and a couple of hours later, I rub some of the Hair Silk in her hair and she is good to go! Mixed Chicks' Leave-In is the absolute best - perfect for naturally curly hair that needs its thirst quenched. We love Mixed Chicks!

1 comment:

  1. como eu faço para ter estes produtos
    meu e-mail tatianesoares17@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete