Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Victoria's Secret - Drenched in Pink Fresh & Clean Supersoft Body Lotion


In keeping with my "clean scent" theme, I would like to introduce you to my favorite lotion that has ever existed in this world ~ VS's Drenched in Pink Fresh and Clean Supersoft Body Lotion. When coupled with J Lo's Glow, magic happens. Every single time I put this lotion on after a shower, my husband sniffs me like he's a police dog and I'm hiding contraband! ;) It literally smells like soap and I feel so clean with this stuff on. And it lasts. That's my problem with most lotions - the scent wears off after an hour or two. Not with this bad boy. It lasts and lasts until your next shower. My skin feels so SOFT after I put it on, like a baby's skin. Not to mention, how CUTE is the bottle? It looks adorable on my bathroom counter and will look adorable on yours too!

No comments:

Post a Comment