Thursday, October 28, 2010

Caress Whipped Souffle Ultra Silkening Body Wash


Doesn't it just sound yummy? Whipped souffle? That's what made me pick up this body wash in the first place. Who doesn't want to wash themselves with some whipped souffle?? ;) I think I also picked this up because I was in the grocery store and hungry, which they say to never do. But I'm glad I was shopping on an empty stomach that day because it led me to finding the ultimate body wash! I've only tried the White Peach Cream scent, and it is all kinds of YUMMY smellin'. First, let me talk about the consistency ~ it's more like a lotion than a soap, so it's thicker and stays on your body instead of sliding off so easily. It's actually kind of like pudding, creamy and whipped, hence the name. But even with its consistency, it still suds and lathers up with only a small amount, which leads me to believe that it's really concentrated ... and when something's concentrated that means that it will last a lot longer because you don't have to use as much of the product. After I rinse the body wash off, I feel as though it's locked in the moisture in my skin; it's very soft and smooth. I also use this to shave and it's muy perfecto. Next time you're in the drugstore, pick up one of these so you can whip up a shower souffle! (Corny, I know - I just like saying the word souffle ;)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Nikki, I am so happy to see you doing well. I am going to try some of this bath wash, you describe it wonderfully.

    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete