Tuesday, October 26, 2010

MAC 187 "Skunk" Brush

The mother of all makeup brushes. The only "must have" brush in your makeup brush arsenal - MAC's 187 "Skunk" Brush. This is the only brush a woman should use for applying liquid foundation; it gives such an airbrush finish - the best! What I do is ~ I pump some liquid foundation on the back of my hand and lightly dip my brush into the foundation. Then, I stipple the foundation all around my face, gently dotting it everywhere. After that, I rapidly (in a circular motion) blend in the foundation with the brush. I keep doing it over and over again until I've achieved the "airbrushed finish" and then set with powder. With this brush, you only need a teeny tiny bit of foundation because it spreads such a thin layer, which I love. I don't like for my makeup to be caked on. Also, you save foundation by using this brush, so your foundation lasts longer. If I had to throw away all of my makeup brushes and keep just one, without hesitation, it would be this brush - kind of pricey but HIGH quality and so worth it! Buy it online on MAC's website!



*Tip* Keep all brushes clean and wash with baby shampoo after each use.

No comments:

Post a Comment