Wednesday, October 27, 2010

L'Oreal - Feria Conditioner


Where do I begin? I'm so excited to share this product - it has to be up there in my top 5 favorite products of all time. I blogged about Mixed Chicks Leave-In Conditioner, which is the ultimate conditioner for curly hair. Yes, I have naturally curly hair, but I always flat iron it straight; it is rarely in its naturally curly state. As a result of heat damage from blowdrying and flat ironing my hair, I'm always looking for a conditioner that is specifically for dry and damaged hair. I found out about L'Oreal Feria Conditioner one day, when I was about to dye my hair with the L'Oreal Feria hair dye ~ I looked in the box and found a tiny packet of conditioner that I was supposed to use after I rinsed out the hair dye. I didn't think too much about it - until I was in the shower rinsing the dye out and applied the conditioner. I couldn't believe the INSTANT change in my hair. It was like as soon as I put the conditioner in, my hair felt so silky, soft and smooth. I had never felt that kind of slip before with any conditioner in the past. My hair drank this conditioner up so quickly! When I rinsed out the conditioner and combed out my hair, it still felt so healthy and silky. It was super easy to comb through and I had no breakage during combing. I flat ironed my hair soon after and noticed that my hair felt and looked like I had applied a super expensive deep conditioner at a salon AND had gotten a trim AND had a hot oil treatment applied - all with a little packet of conditioner that I found in my hair dye box. My hair smelled lovely and I carried that scent for days. It was bouncy and shiny and beautiful and I immediately went online to research how I could get my hands on a full-size bottle of this stuff. I found out that it was exclusively sold at Sally's Beauty Supply for $8 and I ran out to stock up. I just could not wash my hair again without following it up with this conditioner! I've used it ever since and it has drastically improved the condition of my hair. It is by far the best conditioner that I have ever used - I don't know what I would do with my life if it was ever discontinued! My hair + Feria = <3

No comments:

Post a Comment