Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My Little Pot of Magic

If there's one thing I cannot stand in this world, it is dry and chapped lips. I cannot just have "nothing" on my lips; I need "something" on my lips at all times. And that little something is Smith's Rosebud Salve. It's been around since 1892 and I can see why - I can't live without this little pot of magic. First of all, it comes in this cute little tin container that I can dip my finger in whenever I feel the urge to use it. One little pot lasts me almost a year! Not only do I use it to keep my lips smooth and supple, ladies and gentlemen, noooo - that's just the tip of the iceberg. I use it to tame my eyebrows, on my eyelids when I'm doing a no makeup day, on my hair for fly aways, on my cuticles, elbows - you name it, and I use this for it. It can even help heal burns and smooth out blemishes. During my nightly "before bed" ritual, I slather on some of this and I wake up with unbelievably soft lips. It has a rosy smell and the tiniest hint of color. It's one of those simple products that's stood the test of time and doesn't need to be changed at all. Just perfect the way it is. I get mine at Sephora! :)

1 comment:

  1. Rosebud Salve - now that I must try!

    ReplyDelete