Thursday, October 28, 2010

OPI's Magala Wine & You Don't Know Jacques


After OPI's Tickle My France-y, these are my next 2 favorite polishes: Malaga Wine and You Don't Know Jacques. Let's start with the fact that they're OPI polishes, the best hands down. OPI polishes are top quality and are the shiniest, most chip-resistant, "most beautiful colors having" polishes out there. I love a deep dark red color - especially for pedicures. There are millions of reds out there, and I've tried 'em all, but Malaga Wine is my favorite. It's not too goth looking (which I do love sometimes), but not too bright, either. It's just a simple and gorgeous dark red that looks shiny and beautiful on. It kind of reminds me of a polish that one of those sophisticated women in the 1940s would wear, like Joan Crawford, Bette Davis or Dorothy Dandridge. You Don't Know Jacques is one of those colors that I was obsessed with and would wear it through mani/pedi after mani/pedi. It's Fall and the greys are the "in" color, but this isn't your typical grey. It's more like a taupe grey, which is so beautiful. It doesn't clash with any outfit, which is always a plus, it's so chic and stylish, you will get complimentss everywhere you go. I'm so in love with this polish, that I stocked up on 2, which I never do. These are on constant mani/pedi rotation!

No comments:

Post a Comment