Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Clif Kid Organic Z Bars

In my quest to find healthier snack options for my kids (and me and my husband), I stumbled upon Clif Kid's Organic Z Bars. First of all, I'm not a huge granola bar fan, especially the dry and crumbly granola bars - yuck. These bars are chewy, moist and sooo tasty. They satisfy my hunger in between meals, give my daughter a burst of energy before one of her soccer games and satisfy my sweet tooth when I'm craving something that I shouldn't be eating. They come in 5 flavors: Chocolate Chip (yum), Chocolate Brownie (my personal fave), Peanut Butter (tasty) and Honey Graham (so-so). They have 5 grams of protein and 5 grams of fiber - and are only 120 calories. This is the granola bar of our house. We buy them at Target in bulk - right in the protein bar section next to the pharmacy. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment