Thursday, October 28, 2010

Pantene Pro-V natureFusion Smooth Vitality Shampoo

I can't talk about my favorite conditioners without talking about my favorite shampoo. I've been using Pantene Pro-V's shampoos for years and have tried all of the different versions. This shampoo (with the longest name ever in life) is the best I've tried so far. Here's what I need for my shampoo to do - clean my hair until it's squeaky squeaky clean, but not get my hair so stripped that it feels damaged after it's washed. I also want to feel that clean feeling preferably after 1-2 washes; I don't want to be in the shower washing my hair over and over and over again - no fun. When I use this shampoo, I feel that squeaky clean feeling after the first rinse. It has an amazing lather and smells wonderful. I dye my hair black, and it's so gentle on my hair, even though it's not specifically for color treated hair. Conditioners always get all of the glory and shampoos are often cast aside, but Pantene Pro-V's natureFusion Smooth Vitality Shampoo deserves its chance in the spotlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment