Wednesday, October 27, 2010

LORAC Perfectly Lit Oil-Free Luminizing Powder


My search for a highlighter ended when I found this product. You'll notice a consistent theme in my posts - my love for J Lo and her glowy skin (and everything else about her). I am not a fan of the "matte" look, the cakey dry makeup that looks like a corpse. I love a glowy dewy look, but not greasy, just a very youthful, kind of like you "swallowed a light bulb and you're glowing from within" kind of look. My holy grail moisturizer, Kate Someville's Nourish, helped tremendously in this department. This is one of my other prized findings - LORAC's Perfectly Lit Oil-Free Luminizing Powder. This is always the last step of my makeup process. I gently glide the product (sparingly) over my cheekbones, nose, forehead, chin, brow area and I'm done. It comes with a sponge, but I recommend using a large makeup brush to apply the product. This highlighter gives me a nice, natural and candlelit glow that is gorgeous. The finish is naturally luminous, but not in an oily way. I don't feel "pretty" until I finish off my makeup with this product. It's my Pretty Powder! Try it! Sold at my favorite store, Sephora baby :)

No comments:

Post a Comment