Thursday, October 28, 2010

St. Ives Apricot Scrub


I have very sensitive skin, so I'm picky about my exfoliators. Although I love most of Kate Somerville's products, her exfoliator, ExfoliKate, was too harsh for my skin and sent me running back to the sink to wash the stuff off. And as usual, I went back to my tried and true, St. Ives Apricot Scrub - Blemish & Blackhead Control. I can remember my mother having a jar of this in our bathroom when I was growing up. I've been using this product for a long time and it takes it easy on my sensitive skin, while at the same time cleaning out my pores and washing away all of the impurities that regular soap washing can't do. I use this about once a week and my skin always feels its cleanest after I use it. I guess I'll stop being hard-headed and stick with my buddy from now on. ;)

2 comments:

  1. OMG! I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! A while ago, I started using an epilator (a battery operated device that rapidly plucks hair) that a friend of mine got me in order to cut back on waxing and threading expenses. I began noticing an influx of ingrown hairs. I would complain and complain, and then my cousin told me about St. Ives Apricot Scrub. I've been using it faithfully for over a month and my ingrown hairs are completely gone!

    Thanks for posting this!

    Mille

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looooove this stuff!!!! Great recommendation my face thanks you :)

    ReplyDelete