Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Redken - Smooth Down Butter Treat


Back with more amazing products - I'm so excited to share! This is Redken's Smooth Down Butter Treat and it is unbelievable. It's sort of like a hair masque, a deep deep conditioner that puts all other deep conditioners to shame. It is specifically for dry and damaged hair, which I suffer from, and I'm always looking for moisturizing products that improve my hair's quality. This was recommended to me by a friend and it has changed my hair drastically. Since I've been using this, people notice that my hair looks so silky, shiny and bouncy and often ask me what I'm doing differently!
I use this about once a week - after shampooing my hair, I apply this conditioner and leave it on for about 30 minutes, then rinse it out. Sometimes on the weekends, I'll even sleep with the conditioner in my hair and rinse it out in the morning. The results are ridiculous. I can immediately tell a difference in the strength and texture of my hair. It's super easy to comb through and so silky, soft and glossy! I still love my Feria conditioner as my regular conditioner, but as a weekly treatment, this is a staple. I normally flat iron my hair because I don't really like the curls I have when I wash and go, but with this stuff, I can rock my curls proudly! I add some Mixed Chicks Leave-In Conditioner and I am good to go! When I decide to flat iron it, it is super easy, takes about 30 minutes and looks soooo healthy. I am in love with this stuff. All of you ladies have to try it. I guarantee it will improve the quality of your hair. I love, love, love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment