Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Mary Kay Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover


I am in l-o-v-e with this stuff. I don't know what I would do without it. I wear mascara and sometimes eyeshadow and eyeliner, and it's such a pain to try to remove eye makeup without being too harsh on my eyelashes or ending up looking like a raccoon. I have tried so many products from plain old Vaseline, cold creams, eye makeup removers and have had no luck. I have never found something that takes such little effort and is so gentle on my eyes and eyelashes - that is ... before using "Mary Kay's Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover. When I used this stuff for the first time, I saw the sky part and the angels descend down upon me playing their little harps. I was that impressed. All it takes is a drop or two on a cotton ball and I hold it on my eye for a couple of seconds, then wipe away. It's SO easy and gentle on my eyes that even with contacts in, I can open my eyes and use it on my waterline to take off any eyeliner that is left behind and it's like I'm using water, it's so gentle. It is oil-free, so it doesn't leave an oily residue, which I found with some of the other removers out there. This is one of those little products that mean so much to have in your bathroom cabinet. It's trusty, will never let you down and does its job perfectly. And a product that saves my lashes is a product I'm a fan of! Try it! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment