Tuesday, November 23, 2010

MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud



I am obsessed with my eyebrows. I think they are the single most important feature of the face (and often underrated). A perfect brow is a perfect face frame. Every two weeks, like clockwork, I religiously get my eyebrows threaded, which is the best grooming method, in my opinion. Nothing beats the look and precision of a threaded brow. My brow inspirations are Kim Kardashian and Megan Fox, my all-time fave. Her eyebrows are sickeningly perfect. Eyebrow threading gives me that same look, which I love. I have tried to use powders before to fill in any tiny spaces where they are sparse, but it never really gave me the natural look that I was searching for. I went to a MAC counter years ago and one of the consultants tried MAC's Eyebrow Pencil in Stud on me - the rest is history. This pencil is really thin and only the very tip sticks out the top, which is always sharpened. The color has no reds tones to it at all, just a deep brown that can get darker when pressed, or lighter when using light strokes. I mainly use this as a light line right at the bottom of my brows, to give it a neat, clean, precisioned look. Sometimes I fill in tiny little areas or imperfections, but I keep it very light. The more pencil or powder that you have on your brows, the more unnatural it looks. It's just supposed to enhance the brows in a natural way. This pencil is so amazing, it keeps my brows looking perfect all day, doesn't smear or melt. It's also so easy to apply; most pencils take many strokes to appear, you often have to press too hard or tug at your skin, which is not only annoying, but horrible for your skin. This is, hands down, the best eyebrow pencil that I have ever used. And for someone who is obsessed about their brows like I am, that's saying a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment